Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ronler College B-Ball Pick-Off is Live!

Miss the weekly action of college b-ball match-ups? Join in the fun for our group this year in Ronler College Pick Off. Cnn/SI has a good game this year. You basically pick the winners of 20 games / week. That's it. No points. No spread. Action goes for 14 weeks. We missed week 1 already. For every win you get 1 point and so on up to a perfect week of 20 points. Here are the rest of the rules: http://games.si.cnn.com/tour/rules.asp?game_id=71

Comments:
I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my access america travel insurance site.
Have a good day!
 
Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a audio recording technology jobs
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
web site counters
ISP unique hits since Aug. 2k6

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?