Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another Separation Saturday...


Have you made your pix yet? Wow - this is going to be a week of movement.

Michigan State @ Ohio State
Notre Dame hosting USC
Wisconsin @ Minnesota
Louisville @ WV
Penn State @ Michigan
Auburn @ Arkansas
Florida @ LSU
Colorado State @ BYU

All of these games could go either way. I find myself having to put a lot of points on teams and match-ups that might not be so favorable. I suspect others are in the same position. With so much at stake this late in the season, a BAD week could mean the end of your championship hopes.

Of course a great weekend could mean first place by yourself and a comfortable margin. This could be my greatest moment or my total undoing. Bring it on!

web site counters
ISP unique hits since Aug. 2k6

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?