Saturday, January 01, 2005

What Did Me In...

Where do I start? Sure the CAL and UCLA games hurt. But others lost points on these games as well - perhaps not as much. To me, the 5 for 13 stretch starting with Fresno State beating Virginia is where I put the blame. Ouch - not a good run.

Specifically, Purdue's last second loss really hurt. So did the LSU last - play loss to IOWA today. Double - ouch! I think Bama gave one away to Minnesota in the Music City Bowl on New Year's Eve. Another last - second loss with missed opportunities for the win. I'm still not sure how Florida lost to Miami in the Peach. Special teams and special playmakers made the difference for Miami there.

In the end, I should have put more points on the early games like Southern Miss and Georgia Tech. It was fun. Only a few more to go this year.

Reminder, College Pick'em 2K5 is only 9 months away. Can't wait. I'm going to work on my new strategy in the off-season. Happy New Year!

web site counters
ISP unique hits since Aug. 2k6

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?