Friday, December 31, 2004

Liberty Zone Recap...

Give me liberty or give me death, figuratively speaking of course. But many of us needed this one. What a game. If you watched only 1 game so far this was the one. Wow is all I can say. It lived up to the hype and then some. Boise State is a great program and they deserve the respect of the nation. There was no loser in this game. Boise State announced to the nation and the world that they are for real. People east of the Mississippi now know who they are. Wow! What a game.

How about Louisville? What else can you say? This was a great bowl game symbolizing all that is good in college sports. There is a God and he is good and he watches college football on ESPN.

On the Bowl Mania front, I do have a pulse. It's not over yet. I really needed this one. There is still a long way to go. Go Gators - beat the Canes!

Comments:
Again, I only lost two points, some of you gained, some of you didn't. All I can say is Go Canes! D.Freiley
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
web site counters
ISP unique hits since Aug. 2k6

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?